1. Download the Airline's App
-Check in for your flight
-Receive updates on gate changes and delays
2. Check security wait times
3. Plan ahead. When the Pikes Peak lot fills up, travelers have to use the Mount Elbert lot, which involves a slightly longer drive. If you're taking the train to DIA, check RTD's website for delays and closures
Bonus! Now that you made it, relax with a cocktail at one of DIA's great restaurants
1. Identify and clear the way. Leave a note detailing the location and access point of the crawl space, attic and septic system. Make sure the locations aren't blocked by personal belongings.
2. Replace burnt out light bulbs and dead batteries in your smoke/CO2 alarms.
3. Keep Appliances clear. The inspector will operate every appliance to make sure its operational.
Thinking of selling your home to Zillow or an investor who came knocking on your door? Promising cash, drama free transaction and a quick close? Here are three reasons to call a Realtor before signing anything:
1. It Is Free: A Realtor like me will come to walk through your house, go over comparable sales and provide you a Custom Market Analysis. We will also provide you a net estimate of proceeds and a marketing plan. All for Free.
2. Realtors work by a code of Ethics.
3. Your home is your biggest investment. At the end of the day, it might be best to sell it to Zillow but it won't hurt to get that second opinion.
1. Inventory is up. There is a selection of homes in all price points. You may not have to compete with multiple buyers.
2. Sellers this time of year tend to be more motivated than a Spring seller. Instead of a seller reducing the price of their home, your buyer's agent (me) could negotiate seller concessions to buy down your interest rate. A win for both parties, making the monthly payment more affordable.
3. The wet weather can show more flaws. For example, inspectors may miss moisture intrusion when it is hot and dry outside.
Ultimately real estate, like everything in life, is about timing. To find out if the time is right for you let's meet for a coffee. Text me at 720-308-1585 or email Keri@Kentwood.com to schedule a zero pressure conversation.
1. Beer takes center stage again this weekend at the GABF in town. Break out your pretzel necklaces and taste a few of the 3,800 barley sodas it is also the start of Oktoberfest, you can do the chicken dance next weekend too.
2. Doors Open Denver. Choose from Expert guided tours or self guided tours. Get your history on with Dr. Colorado or checkout out the Alleyways or graffiti art. Some events are free others just cost $10. Check out the full list of events here
3. Fall Equinox. Don't neglect your fall chores.